Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Mini by Design Team Member Amanda Sherman

Photobucket Hi!  I’m Amanda, one of the Design Team members.  I just wanted to share a little thanksgiving project I’ve done.

Being thankful is such an important personality trait I try to have and try to instill in my children.  I think an attitude of gratitude of of so much value in life.

Part of our Thanksgiving celebration this year is to do a Thankful mini album.  I think I might do this yearly.

I made mine with some #8 manila tags.  And I had a silly mishap in purchasing them, so I’ll be doing a lot of projects with them this year!!! 

I decided to do 8 pages because there are 8 letters in “thankful”.  As a family, we will work together to fill each page with one thing we are thankful for (and write a sentence or paragraph about why).


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(Supply note:  This is an older line of Bo Bunny product, but any new line of Fall product would work just as well.  Also:  Fiskars border punches, brown ink, misc buttons, trims & floss)

5 comments:

  1. Great Project Amanda! Love how this turned out! :)

    P.S. I've had several purchasing mishaps that may be like your situation with these tags too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, I love the idea of making something that's not only a good lesson, but also will serve as a form of entertainment on Thanksgiving! And then you have a finished keepsake to remember the event. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use the tags for a mini! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea...love the simplicity of using the tags to do it. Awesome job Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips