Thursday, November 8, 2012

Guest Designer Jill Lebbin

 
 
Welcome back to Craft Warehouse's Guest Designer Spotlight, where we feature a designer and their work! We love Jill Lebbin's positive attitude and fresh spin on home decor! Jill also has some fun videos that let you into her home and she shares her creative secrets! She takes ordinary items and can make them unqiue!
 


How long have you been crafting?

I have been crafting my whole life! My mom enjoys it and so does the rest of my family. I think it was just natural for me.



What inspires you to be creative?

First of all my family inspires me to create! I LOVE creating projects for holidays for my kids and husband.  Also, my friends inspire me to create! I LOVE making presents and cards for people.



What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

Washi Tape, Punches, Ribbon, Dear Lizzy by American Crafts, and product by Heidi Swapp :)



How can you encourage others reading this column?

I believe that EVERYONE has it in them to be creative! Some people just get intimidated, but you don't have to be intimidated! Some of my best work has been made because I've made a mistake on something! When I make a mistake, I just figure out how I'm going to fix it, and it always seems to be better than what I originally had envisioned. So, when you're crafting, DON'T GIVE UP until you're happy with what you've created!



Make sure you visit Jill on her blog, Everyday is an Occasion, and also on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram! You can also watch more of Jill's videos on her YouTube page!

Make sure to come back tomorrow to see Jill's Thanksgiving Table Scape and video showing you how you can create your own!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I'm honored! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jill! Congrats on the feature! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jill on being featured!!! Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun projects! Love your whimsical style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jill on the DT fun! Looking forward to seeing more wonderful projects!
    Creative wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips