Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guest Designer Spotlight Marie Otake

Please welcome this month's Guest Designer, Marie Otake! Marie designs for May Arts and does amazing things with ribbon and paper crafts! We have asked her to share with us a ribbon tutorial tomorrow. But, today we have her telling us a little about what inspires her to create 
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember, but didn't get into the passion of paper crafting until a few years ago. I started of with basic scrapbooking, onto card making, and now I have a full blown obsession. 

I try to learn every aspect of crafting because I know it will be useful one day. I get my inspiration from everything around me. Sometimes, if you see me walking around, you may just see a random light bulb pop up on top of my head! I carry around a little notebook with me in case an idea pops up and I need to jot it down. I can be inspired by photos, occasions, products I see, or by other crafters!

I have a huge paper addiction, so I would have to say my favorite Craft Warehouse products are the papers!!
 Make sure you come back tomorrow to see Marie's step by step Ribbon Cupcake Tutorial! You can also follow Marie on her blog and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips