Thursday, July 25, 2013

Guest Designer Spotlight Jenifer Cowles




We can't help but fall in love with everything Jenifer Cowles does! She sews, scrapbooks, does paper crafting - you name it, she can do it! She is a crafting Wonder Woman, yet, her heart is modest and her love for everything she does shows in each project she makes. That's why she is this month's Guest Designer! 


How long have you been crafting? 

I have been doing some sort of crafting my whole life.  When I was growing up we didn't have much money so when my mom was at work I would sneak into her sewing room and cut up some sheets and make shorts to start out with then it grew from there.  Now I dabble in just about everything taking turns between paper crafts and sewing depending on my mood.


What inspires you to be creative?

Everything inspires me.  I love to watch my children draw and do art projects because they just go all out.  They haven't learned the "rules" yet, and they make the most wonderful things.


What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

I love going into Craft Warehouse and just walking through the store and looking at all the displays.  The projects are just so wonderful and they keep all the supplies handy so you don't have to search the store for the 1 thing you are looking for.  Right now I love mixed media and I love how Craft Warehouse has everything I need all in one spot.

Be inspired by going to Jenifer Cowles' blog, Scrapbooking-n-More, and visiting our blog tomorrow where she will give us a step by step Messenger Bag tutorial! 

Do you have a great idea to share with us? Would you like to design for Craft Warehouse? We would love to hear from you! Send an email with your name, blog address, and a sample of your work to jenevans at craftwarehouse dot com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips