Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Michelle Wofford


Welcome back Craft Warehouse Design Team member Michelle Wofford! I love this girl! Not only is she a dear friend, but she truly knows how to make a perfect tutorial for our readers! Her tutorials on our blog in the last three years have been some of our most viewed projects! Not only they bright and fun, but they are inspiring!

How long have you been crafting? 

I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. My first passion was cross stitch and I’ve been paper crafting for about 11 years.


What inspires you to be creative? 

Inspiration can be found everywhere. I enjoy art fairs and bazaars where you can see unique handmade creations in person. I also love browsing online, I can type in a few words and see what pops up and now I can use Pinterest to save ideas to go back to. If it’s scrapbooking I tend to be inspired by the patterns and colors. Family events and photos are also a big inspiration for me, especially for scrapbook layouts.


What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use? 

I find most of my paper craft supplies at Craft Warehouse. They have a great selection of current papers and embellishments by leading manufacturers. They always have the latest tools and they have an awesome assortment of adhesives. One of my favorite purchases from Craft Warehouse is the Martha Stewart score board. I use it often to create cards, boxes and embellishments.


How can you encourage others reading this column?

I strive to create unique projects with detailed, easy to follow instructions so anyone can follow along and make their own. I pay attention to the little details and take lots of the photos of the process so readers who like a good visual of the instructions will have them.

Make sure you visit Michelle on her blog for even more inspiration! Then, come back here for the next two days for a total of 4 Christmas card tutorials! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips