Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rubber Loom Band Storage Box


I shared last week about the Loom Band Storage Box I got from Craft Warehouse. I love it. It stores all my bands by color, making it easier to get what I need fast.

Now that I am adding beads to my bracelets, I knew I needed something fast to get organized! Every time I tipped the bag getting the bead I needed caused a huge mess!





Craft Warehouse has this other Loom Band Storage Box that has smaller sections that are perfect for mixing bands and beads. Right now I am storing some Metallic Pony Beads and charms inside. I can't tell you how happy this makes me feel compared to beads all over my living room floor. Ha!

* Rubber Loom Bands $1.99 300 count (reg $2.99) on sale until December 15th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips