Thursday, January 9, 2014

Glow in the Dark Zippy Chain Rubber Band Bracelets


The Zippy Chain Bracelet is a great wide bracelet for beginners to advanced loom users! It is perfect to learn and then begin alternating the design to fit your personal style! 


I followed the Zippy Chain pattern from the book Rubber Band Loom Crafts, on page 20 and then altered the pattern once I got the hang of the design!

In the photo above, I used our metallic loom bands to get that silver running through what looks like a chevron pattern!

Next, I got a Rainbow Zippy Chain by alternating the color of loom bands every time I started step 4 again.

Lastly, is my favorite glow-in-the-dark bracelet! I used the NEW glow and the dark bands to do all the steps with (keeping the white as is in the instructions). This one is so fun when wearing in the dark! Perfect to make for a slumber party!


Please note that the cover of this book has changed with our last shipment and you might see a different cover in stores. The inside bracelets and crafts along with the title of the book have not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips