Thursday, June 26, 2014

Craft Warehouse Project Life Design Team Member Meihsia Liu


This month's Craft Warehouse Project Life Designer Spotlight is Meihsia Liu! What stood out the most was Meihsia's reason why she does pocket page scrapbooking, "I have tried different methods of scrapbooking to document my life and I found that Project Life is the easiest and most fun way for me. I have two kids with lots of school and after school activities. I want to keep documenting of our family camping, kids tennis tournaments, or even just normal daily life. With Project Life system, I simply take photos with my phone, print out the photos using a home printer, do the journaling on the cards, then put them together, that's it. It really works for busy moms." That's what it is all about!!! Capturing the everyday and getting those pictures printed and put into an album! Here is a little more about Meihsia...

How long have you been crafting?

I've always wanted to find some hobby that's fun and easy to do. Two years ago, I saw an electronic cutting machine on shopping channel and I was impressed. Of course I had to buy it. Since then, I started paper crafting with card making and then I make scrapbooks, mixed media projects and Project Life.



What inspires you to be creative?

People. My family, friends and all the people in my life especially my children are great inspiration to me. I am also inspired by the people, places and everything I see during each of my vacation trips.
   

What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

I love to use all beautiful Project Life Core Kits, stickers and embellishments for different events and people on my Project Life.




How can you encourage others reading this column?

I would suggest all our readers to start documenting life and memories by using a fun and easy system like Project Life. Keep taking photos, collecting every small thing you like and recording the moments that are important to you. It is much easier than you think. I also encourage you to share your projects with other Project Lifer and have fun!


Make sure to join us tomorrow where Meihsia will be showing us a beautiful pocket page spread using new Market Street collection from My Mind's Eye! In the meantime, visit her on her blog to get inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Meihsia, I like how you are not afraid to use all kinds of colors on the same page. You really know how to make it work. You add just the right amount of details, which makes it very interesting to look at, not "busy"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips