Wednesday, June 11, 2014

EZ Looper Rubber Band Bracelet Tutorial


Welcome back to Loom Band Wednesday! Summer is here! I am so excited for summer vacation! My favorite part about summer is the trip to the beach with family, camping, and road trips! This year I am going to keep busy while on the road! I am going to be bringing my Loom Band Organizer along with my EZ Looper! It is small enough to fit into any baggage! Plus, I love that I can stop in the middle of a bracelet if I have to and pick right up where I left off later.



EZ Looper Video Tutorial @craftsavvy @createoften #ezlooper #rubberbandbracelets #loombands #diy #craftwarehouse
There are several bracelets that you can make with the EZ Looper, but today, I am sharing how to make the four peg bracelet! Watch this very easy to understand video; it is perfect for a beginner, no matter the age!


Thank you for entering last week's giveaway! The random winner of the Loom Magic Xtreme! Book is Amanda Wilcox! Email me at jenevans at craftwarehouse dot com to claim your prize! 

* Loom Band Organizer 2 for $5 (reg $3.99) and EZ Looper 2 for $5 (reg $3.99) on sale until June 22nd, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips