Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Danielle Wallace


Welcome back to our Designer Spotlight feature article where we introduce to you another Craft Warehouse Design Team Member. Danielle Wallace is one of our active followers on Facebook and Instagram! That's how we met and got to know Danielle! She loves scrapbooking, crafting, music, and rubber band bracelet making! We love all her designs on her Instagram feed!



Loading
Another bracelet I made for Breast Cancer Awareness. This design I created!! What should I call it? #rainbowloom #RLoom4aCause #BreastCancerAwareness

We love her creating one for Breast Cancer Awareness month!



Loading
My first bracelet with beads!! #beadladderbracelet #rubberbandbracelet #craftwarehouse


Danielle says, "I have always enjoyed arts and crafts! I started scrapbooking about 15 years ago. My Mom inspired me to start scrapbooking! Also by looking at pictures on Instagram and ideas on Pinterest, it has inspired me in crafting!! Watching videos on YouTube gives me great ideas too!! Also my favorite singers inspire me when creating!!"

Rubber Band Bracelets @craftsavvy @blakergirl4life #craftwarehouse #rainbowloom #loombands #diy #rubberbandbracelets

Rubber Band Bracelets @craftsavvy @blakergirl4life #craftwarehouse #rainbowloom #loombands #diy #rubberbandbracelets

Make sure to join us tomorrow for Loom Band Wednesday where Danielle will share a Halloween no-loom bracelet with us!  

Do you love scrapbooking, card making, stamping, jewelry making, paper crafts, quilting, or fiber arts? We would love to invite you to submit photos of an original project, telling us something about it. If your project is picked, you and your artwork could be featured on the Craft Warehouse blog for our Designer Spotlight column! Email your entries to jenevans at craftwarehouse dot com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips