Thursday, December 18, 2014

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Candy Rosenberg


 Welcome back Northwest mixed media steampunk artist and Craft Warehouse Design Team Alumni Candy Rosenberg! We love Candy's style and so does our customers! We asked her what inspires her to create and this is what she had to say...










How long have you been crafting?

I have been crafting since I was a child but started scrapbooking and mixed media art about 8 years ago.  When I started my style was not norm in any way, it was 3-5 layers deep, vintage colors and serious amounts of fussy cutting.  There were no products for me to use until Graphic 45 came along.  Finally I was able to truly create what I wanted.  So thankful to have spent several years designing and working for them along with so many other fabulous companies along the way.

 


What inspires you to be creative?

I am inspired by paper first and foremost.


What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

I love the variety of products at Craft Warehouse, it is inspiring to walk the aisles but I typically go for the bare wood home decor pieces.


How can you encourage others reading this column?

Never stop creating for yourself.  Be true to your style.

You will love Candy's mixed media and ICE Resin piece being featured right here on our blog tomorrow! Make sure to come back and check it out. In the meantime, visit Candy's blog and her Facebook page to see more of her work and leave her some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips